Welcome Back!

Well, after a long hiatus, we are back!  This site is designed for the typical hockey fan who loves to celebrate, argue, debate, and just simply read a lot of hilarious opinions about the game we all love.  We promise no matter how much we love our individual teams, to be objective enough that a fan of any team would bookmark this site.  So sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo