Passi Parlay – Boston Bruins and Columbus Blue Jackets

Florida Panthers VS Boston Bruins

227px-Florida_Panthers.svg    227px-Boston_Bruins.svg

The boo birds will be out when Tim Thomas returns to Boston as a panther.

“There was a flood of emotions, all good,” Thomas said in the Miami Herald about his first trip back. “Being back in the city, seeing how people — from hotel workers to cab drivers — treated me, it was better that I wasn’t playing. I got to appreciate it a bit more.”

Boston returns home and is playing their second of back to back games after coming off of a 6-3 win against the New York Islanders on Long Island.  Forward Chris Kelly should be in the line up after being out for a while after breaking his ankle.  The Panthers have a mountain to climb to try and get into a playoff position, so every point is crucial.  Look for this game to be a close one. Prediction – Boston 4 and Panthers 2

Ottawa Senators VS Columbus Blue Jackets

212px-Ottawa_Senators.svg293px-Columbus_BlueJackets.svg

Columbus is looking to snap a two game losing streak and what better time than against the Ottawa Senators.  Keep in mind, the Blue Jackets are playing their third game in four nights, but don’t make that your ultimate deciding factor.  Senators forward Kyle Turris has seven goals in his past eight games. … Derek MacKenzie has scored in three straight games, and RJ Umberger has three goals in the past four.  In the last ten games these teams have played against each other, the series is tied 5 – 5.  Prediction CBJ 2 – Ottawa 1

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo