Budweiser Canada Makes Me Hate Being American

Last year Budweiser Canada developed the wirelessly connected goal lights/horn that go off when your favorite team score by using up to the second game data. I was pretty sure this was the pinnacle of hockey technology party inventions. Boyyy was I wrong. For the 2014 Olympic games in Sochi, Canada will have a fully functional goal light equipped with 75,000 LED lights and a 600w sound system. Oh yea, and it will be 500 feet in the air.

Budweiser Canada’s newest creation is a blimp that doubles as a goal light that will be in flight for the duration of the Olympic hockey tournament. It will go down as one of the greatest inventions of all time, and me talking about it does no justice, so here…

And here’s the official Red Zeppelin commercial from the Super Bowl last night

Unreal stuff.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture