Come one come all! Join the BLB team!

How much do you love hockey? Well you are here aren’t you… so you must enjoy some aspect of the game. So join us! Join the Blue Line Banter family and help us make this blog successful!

uncle-sam-we-want-youRequirements:

  • A love of the game
  • A love for writing about hockey
  • A Twitter account that you frequent daily
  • At least one post a week

That’s it! We are always looking for contributors! Enjoy the site and we hope to have you posting with us.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo