February 26 – 5:00 Games

It’s 5 oclock somewhere! – Here are our picks for this evening!

Coming off of a win against the Capitals, the Predators look to sweep the season series against the Oilers. Defenseman Roman Josi has been on fire since returning to the lineup after a concussion (put him in your lineup on DraftKings). He leads all NHL defensemen with sic goals and six assists since his return on February 4. Look for this game to be a low scoring game with Talbot and Rinne in net for their respective teams.

The Pick – This was a tough one but BLB believes that the Predators are going to continue their winning streak and take it to the Oilers tonight. For giggles lets guess a 3-1 win.

There they are. I was looking for Bobrovsky and Lundqvist yesterday. Both coaches decided that this was the matchup that they wanted for their net minders so they rested them yesterday. Worked out for both teams as the Blue Jackets scored a touchdown against the Islanders and recorded a shutout. The Rangers had to go into extra time to defeat the New Jersey Devils. The Rangers are 9-1-1 in their last 11 games and look to extend that streak today at 5:00pm at Madison Square Garden.

The Pick – Another tough one. Do the Blue Jackets have any goals left in their arsenal after yesterday? We’re going with the Rangers on this one.

Personally I would stay away from both of these games when it comes to putting some donuts on the line. EDM Vs. NSH is a tricky one and the CBJ Vs. NYR will be a great game to watch. Save your money. Or give it to me. Either way works.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo