February 26 – Evening Games

So these weeks off for teams are really becoming a disaster. As of today, in that first game coming off the break, teams are 6-13-4. Chicago is one of those teams that has landed in that group of 13 (since then they have won eight of their last 9 games so I think that is an ok trade off). The Blues will find out if they will be part of the statistic tonight when they head to Chicago. With the Blackhawks offense soaring (Toews and Kane both posting hat tricks in the last two games), the Blues look to Jake Allen to find a way to stop them.

The Pick – Chicago flying the W

The Panthers look to stop their home skid, losing the previous three games in Sunrise, Florida. The Senators are also looking for a W after their last game against the Hurricanes, getting shut out 3-0. Ottawa is also battling the injury bug notably with Mark Stone (neck) and Mike Hoffman (groin) both day to day.

The Pick – We are leaning towards the Panthers on this one.

Both of these teams are looking for a win tonight as the Sabres are another team coming off that break with a loss. The Coyotes had a road trip that they would like to forget as they allowed 11 goals in back to back losses against Chicago and Dallas. They have dropped three of their last four. Look for Nilsson and Domingue to tend goal tonight.

The Pick – Buffalo with the win.

Disclaimer – These picks are for conversation and in no way is BLB responsible for when you blow your mortgage using our picks. On the other side, if our picks help you win big, we deserve a cut.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo