March 2 Top Three Games To Watch

Yesterday’s picks = 2-0. Solid.

Ok so we are going to change up the Passi Parlay a bit. We are going to pick our top three games to watch.

This is going to be a great game to watch. This rivalry has existed since the beginning of the NHL and every game never fails to be entertaining. I personally am still a fan of the hockey goons and when games get very aggressive, it makes for great entertainment. This is for sure to be a physical game, and both teams really need these two points. The Bruins have not made the playoffs in the past two years and are hoping to solidify a spot in this years dance, so every point is crucial. The Rangers have stumbled a bit and are riding a two game losing streak. They have a good lead in points for the playoffs but why gamble with that. The Bruins are 1st in the league on the PK, so if the Rangers are looking to exploit a weakness, it’s not there. The Rangers don’t need to be up a man to score goals as they are 4th in the league in goals.

The Pick – The Rangers will snap the skid and win tonight in bean town.

The return of PK Subban to Montreal is our reason to choose this as one of our top games for the night. The adrenaline is going to be high for Subban, so expect some fireworks off of his stick offensively and defensively. Another player to watch for the Predators is Filip Forsberg who has been on a ridiculous streak with 14 points in the past six games. The Canadiens are starting to click with their new coach and have won three consecutive games. Look for the new additions for both teams to find some ice time on Thursday night.

The Pick – Nashville will spoil the winning streak for the Canadiens.

Both teams have some new faces that are looking to make an impact for their new teams. The Flyers have acquired Valtteri Flippula from the Tampa Bay Lightning to hopefully bolster their offense. He has seven goals and 34 points in 59 games this season. The Panthers have acquired forward Thomas Vanek who at the time of his departure was leading the Red Wings with 15 goals. Both teams are desperate for all the points they can get as the Panthers are 1 point behind Toronto for a wild card spot and the Flyers are not too far behind in the Eastern Conference with 65 points.

The Pick – The Flyers will move up in the standings and make the Eastern Conference wild car race a little tighter.

Michelle Passi is the owner and administrator of Blue Line Banter.
Follow her on Twitter @Buttercluck15

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture